In this episode of the Theopologetics Podcast I interview Glenn Peoples, creator of the Say Hello to My Little Friend blog and podcast, discussing Christian physicalism, the view that man is not comprised of both a physical body and an immaterial soul, but of body only.
In this first of two interviews on the subject, we talk about physicalism in history, the modern evangelical response to physicalism, the biblical basis for physicalism and the metaphysical objection to it. In a future episode I’ll interview Glenn a second time, devoting the entire episode to biblical objections to his position, so email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like me to include your challenge to physicalism in the second interview.
- What Color is the Sky in Their World? Podcast, with Phil Naessens.
- Also check out the blog of the same name.
- Say Hello to my Little Friend, aka the Beretta Cast, with Glenn Peoples.
- Glenn also created my podcast’s theme music, so visit his Theme Music New Zealand for all your theme music needs.
- The Conditionalist Faith of our Fathers, by Leroy Froom, available for free in the DjVu format