In this episode of the Theopologetics Podcast I play some calls I made in to the Stand to Reason radio show with Greg Koukl on the topic of preterism, hyperpreterism and skepticism, as a follow up to episodes 17 and 18 in which I interviewed Dee Dee Warren on the same topics.
- Fates Warning, Leave the Past Behind, from the Parallels album, 1998
- Stand to Reasonwith Greg Koukl
- The Stand to Reason radio program is live on the air every Sunday 2-5 pm PST AM on 740 KBRT.
- Listen online using Flycast here.
- Also available in podcast form; each episode is published to the podcast the day after it airs.
- Calls played:
- Call #1 (me): “Reflections on UK Vacation,” 7/19/2010, @ 00:59:43
- Call #2: “Nancy Pearcey – Saving Leonardo,” 10/25/2010 @ 00:22:52
- Call #3 (me): “Our Task, God’s Problem,” 11/1/2010 @ 00:25:09
- What Color is the Sky in Their World? podcast with Phil Naessens
- My interview on apologetics, hyperpreterism, powerlifting and more
- Eschatology: a category within theology and philosophy concerned with what are believed to be the final events in history.
- Preterism: the view which holds that most of the biblical prophecies concerning the so-called “end times” were fulfilled in our past.
- Hyperpreterism: the heretical view that all biblical prophecies were fulfilled in our past including the Second Coming and resurrection.
Episode 19: Leave the Past Behind [ 1:01:01 | 55.9 MB ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (1582)