Dr. Philip B. Payne joins me a second time to respond to the recent appearance of Dr. Jim Hamilton, who had presented a complementarian critique of Dr. Payne and egalitarianism. This episode contains the second half of the interview; listen to episode 103 for part one.
- Christian Parker, She Leads the Way, from the album, Reflections of Tomorrow, 2009
- Please Convince Me, with Jim Wallace
- The Please Convince Me podcast, available in iTunes, the Zune Marketplace, or RSS feed.
- Also the sister site, Answers for Atheists, geared specifically toward atheists seeking answers to their objections to Christianity.
- Split Frame of Reference, my friend’s blog
- The introduction to the written debate in which I participated, with links to all three essays
- Dr. Payne’s website, including blog, publications and contact information
- Man and Woman, One in Christ: An Exegetical and Theological Study of Paul’s Letters
- Linguist’s Software, Fonts for the Whole World, the world’s leading source of foreign language fonts since 1984
- Dr. Payne recommends:
- Christians for Biblical Equality (http://www.cbeinternational.org/)
- Discovering Biblical Equality: Complementarity without Heirarchy, by Ronald W. Pierce and Rebecca Merrill Groothius
- Junia: The First Woman Apostle, by Eldon J. Epp
- Abusing Scripture: The Consequences of Misreading the Bible, by Manfred T. Brauch
- The Trinity & Subordinationism: The Doctrine of God & the Contemporary Gender Debate, by Kevin Giles.
Episode 104: She Leads the Way [ 1:27:22 | 60.02 MB ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (2548)