Debate topic: “Some people will not be saved from their sins according to the following passages and their contexts: 2 Thess. 1:9, Matt. 25:41/46, Matt. 18:8, Romans 9:22 and Jude 1:6.” Pseudonymous blogger TurretinFan affirms, whereas Jason Pratt from The Evangelical Universalist Forum denies. This episode is part 2 of their debate, including cross-examination. Listen to episode 59, “God Save Us All,” for part 1’s opening statements and rebuttals, and listen to episode 61, “Lost Forever,” for part 3’s Q&A and closing arguments.
- Pete & J, No More One More Chance, from the album, Dressed For Conversation, 2005
- Thoughts of Francis Turretin & Reformed Apologetics, TurretinFan’s blog
- Also see TurretinFan’s Facebook page
- TurretinFan also contributes to the Alpha & Omega Ministries blog.
- The Evangelical Universalist Forum, where Jason Pratt contributes
- Also see CADRE Comments, “Comments from the Christian Cadre,” where Jason also contributes
Episode 60: No More One More Chance [ 1:03:13 | 57.9 MB ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (1555)