Fellow annihilationists/conditionalists Ronnie and Joey Dear join me for more than 3 hours to discuss Ronnie’s debate with TurretinFan, my debate with Hiram Diaz, and arguments made against our view following the debate. This episode contains part two of three; listen to episodes 72 and 74 for parts one and three, respectively.
- Ronnie’s Consuming Fire blog
- Joey Dear’s online presence
- Joey’s “tome” defending annihilationism, The Bible Teaches Annihilationism.
- Ronnie’s debate with TurretinFan (part 1 and part 2)
- My debate with Hiram Diaz (part 1 and part 2)
- My friend Michael Burgos’ ministry, Grassroots Apologetics
- Michael Burgos’ article, “Three Arguments Against Annihilationism“
- Hiram Diaz’ article, “Do Matthew 3:11-12 and Malachi 4:1-6 Support Annihilationism?“
- Hiram Diaz’ article, “Is Matthew 5:21-26 Merely Earthly Legal Advice?“
- Hiram Diaz’ article, “Utter Destruction and Consumption: Allowing Context to Define the Key Terms (Pt. 1)“
- TurretinFan’s exegesis of Jude’s “twice dead” trees