In this episode of the Theopologetics Podcast I interview Mike Felker of The Apologetic Front blog, discussing how to reach out to Jehovah’s Witnesses with the truth of biblical Christianity.
- Marvin Gaye, Can I Get A Witness, from the The Very Best of Marvin Gaye album, 2004
- Unbelievable?, with Justin Brierley.
- Available on Premier Christian Radio in the United Kingdom, Saturdays 2:30-4:00pm.
- Also available in the Unbelievable? podcast (new episodes posted shortly after they air).
- The Apologetic Front, with Mike Felker
- YouTube channels: http://www.youtube.com/entrsnm3 and Context Ministries
- Also check out Mike’s band, The Status (MySpace)
- Jehovah’s Witnesses official resources
- David Reed’s books on the Jehovah’s Witnesses
- 1 Peter 3:15 – “always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you”
- John 17:3 – “This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christwhom You have sent.”
- cf. Matthew 7:23 – “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you…'” (to “know” is more than just gain knowledge)
- John 3:3 – “Jesus answered and said to him, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.'”
Episode 9: Can I Get A Witness [ 1:06:51 | 61.22 MB ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (3126)