Dr. Glenn Peoples joins me to discuss Christology, philosophy of mind and the crucifixion of Christ. Was God the Son alive and conscious while the man, Jesus, lay dead and unconscious in the tomb? Or did the Godman die both as man and as God? And can either of these views be considered orthodox?
- Lincoln Brewster, Everlasting God, from the Let the Praises Ring: The Best of album, 2006
- Jason Roy, And Can It Be (Love Divine Album Version), from the Love Divine: The Hymns of Charles Wesley album, 2011
- Stand to Reasonwith Greg Koukl
- The Stand to Reason radio program is live on the air every Sunday 2-5 pm PST AM on 740 KBRT.
- Listen online using Flycast here.
- Also available in podcast form; each episode is published to the podcast the day after it airs.
- Say Hello to my Little Friend, aka the Beretta Cast, with Glenn Peoples.