Debate topic: “Unsaved humans will suffer everlasting conscious torment.” Pseudonymous blogger TurretinFan affirms, whereas Ronnie from the Consuming Fire blog denies. This episode is part 1 of their debate, including their opening statements and rebuttals. Listen to episode 65, “Immortal,” for part 2’s cross-examination, Q&A and closing arguments.
- Real Apologetics, with Jamin Hübner.
- Check out the podcast, “The Provocative Microphone of the Christian Religion,” via the RSS feed or the iTunes Store
- Thoughts of Francis Turretin & Reformed Apologetics, TurretinFan’s blog
- Also see TurretinFan’s Facebook page
- TurretinFan also contributes to the Alpha & Omega Ministries blog.
- Consuming Fire, Ronnie’s blog
- Ronnie’s notes can be found here
Episode 64: Consuming Fire [ 1:16:21 | 34.95 MB ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (1971)
Pingback: Of Bell and Hell | TilledSoil.org
Pingback: Reformed and Rethinking: Introducing Chris Date | Rethinking Hell
Pingback: Conditionalism Debate | Consuming Fire