Debate topic: “The punishment of the damned will actually be torment forever and ever.” Hiram Diaz, creator of the Involuted Speculations blog and contributor at Grassroots Apologetics, affirms. Chris Date, host of the Theopologetics Podcast, denies. Moderated by Mike Felker of The Apologetic Front. This episode contains part 1 of the debate, including opening statements, rebuttals and the first round of cross-examination. Listen to episode 71, “Wailing and Gnashing,” for part 2’s second round of cross-examination, listener Q&A and closing statements.
- The Preterist Podcast, with Dee Dee Warren.
- Check out the episode I guest-hosted, “Kicking Some Left Behind Pt. 5–Jesus, the Not-So Master Communicator.”
- I am also a guest author Dee Dee’s The Preterist Blog, and she has a ton of eschatological study material available at The Preterist Site.
- Hiram Diaz’s blog, Involuted Speculations
- Also contributes to Grassroots Apologetics, created by Michael Burgos
- The Apologetic Front, with Mike Felker