Debate topic: “The punishment of the damned will actually be torment forever and ever.” Hiram Diaz, creator of the Involuted Speculations blog and contributor at Grassroots Apologetics, affirms. Chris Date, host of the Theopologetics Podcast, denies. Moderated by Mike Felker of The Apologetic Front. This episode contains part 1 of the debate, including opening statements, rebuttals and the first round of cross-examination. Listen to episode 71, “Wailing and Gnashing,” for part 2’s second round of cross-examination, listener Q&A and closing statements.
- Monster Magnet, Perish In Fire from the album, Mastermind, 2010
- The Preterist Podcast, with Dee Dee Warren.
- Check out the episode I guest-hosted, “Kicking Some Left Behind Pt. 5–Jesus, the Not-So Master Communicator.”
- I am also a guest author Dee Dee’s The Preterist Blog, and she has a ton of eschatological study material available at The Preterist Site.
- Hiram Diaz’s blog, Involuted Speculations
- Also contributes to Grassroots Apologetics, created by Michael Burgos
- The Apologetic Front, with Mike Felker
- Contact Mike at email@example.com
- Call Mike at 678-208-9153 and leave a voicemail
- YouTube channels: http://www.youtube.com/entrsnm3 and Context Ministries
- Also check out Mike’s band, The Status (MySpace)
Episode 70: Perish in Fire [ 1:21:42 | 74.82 MB ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (2796)
Pingback: No End to the Bloodshed: Annihilationism Refuted? | Theopologetics
Pingback: Debate: Annihilationism, with Chris Date
Pingback: Of Bell and Hell | TilledSoil.org
Pingback: My Opponent's Position, as Stated
Pingback: Compare and Contrast: Date on Jude 7 and 2 Peter 2:6
Pingback: Matthew 25:41, Kolasis, and The Mediator
Pingback: Reformed and Rethinking: Introducing Chris Date | Rethinking Hell
Pingback: Hell Debates with Chris Date
Pingback: Annihilation in Revelation, Part 1: Worth a Thousand Words | Rethinking Hell