Dr. Philip B. Payne joins me to present his case for egalitarianism, as put forward in his book, Man and Woman, One in Christ: An Exegetical and Theological Study of Paul’s Letters. This episode contains the first half of the interview in which Dr. Payne tells us a little bit about himself and his background, and presents his positive case for the egalitarian perspective. Listen to episode 86, “Adam’s Rib,” for part 2 of the interview in which he responds to common complementarian objections.
- Fgs (for God’s Sake), One in Christ from the album, In This Moment, 2004
- Evidence 4 Faith, with Keith Kendrex and Dr. Mike Lurakis
- Dr. Payne’s website, including blog, publications and contact information
- Man and Woman, One in Christ: An Exegetical and Theological Study of Paul’s Letters
- Linguist’s Software, Fonts for the Whole World, the world’s leading source of foreign language fonts since 1984