Steve Jeffery joins me to discuss postmillennialism and the Christianization of nations around the world.
- All the Nations from the album, Forever Worship, 2006
- Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry(CARM)
- Listen to CARM Radio live with Matt Slick, Monday through Friday, 4-5pm PST on KSPD, Boise Idaho, AM 790
- Or subscribe to the podcast
- Unbelievable?, with Justin Brierley.
- Available on Premier Christian Radio in the United Kingdom, Saturdays 2:30-4:00pm.
- Also available in the Unbelievable? podcast (new episodes posted shortly after they air).
- Steve’s and my recent appearance on Unbelievable? via online streaming, or download the episode
- Emmanuel Evangelical Church in Southgate, London
- Steve’s blog
Episode 98: All the Nations [ 56:17 | 38.67 MB ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (1774)
I thought the presentation was great! I only wish he would have talked about how “nations,” (when not speaking merely of “Gentiles,”) actually refers more to “ethno-linguistic people groups,” and not necessarily political nations (although, as he said, postmillennialists expect overwhelming Christian influence on every area of life including politics). Also, I wish postmillennialists (including myself) would be clearer about the state of the world just before Jesus’ return in light of the final Satanic rebellion at the end of John’s millennium in Revelation 20. Perhaps that was brought up in part 2 though…looking forward to it. Thanks!
“For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.” Habakkuk 2:14