Dr. Philip B. Payne joins me a second time to respond to the recent appearance of Dr. Jim Hamilton, who had presented a complementarian critique of Dr. Payne and egalitarianism. This episode contains the first half of the interview; listen to episode 104 for part two.
- Certified Slim, She’s Her Own Boss, from the album, Move Somethin’, 2012
- The Dividing Line, with Dr. James White, Director of Alpha & Omega Ministries
- Listen online most Tuesday mornings at 11:00am PDT, and most Thursday afternoons at 4:00pm PDT.
- Subscribe to the podcast via direct RSS feed.
- Dr. Payne’s website, including blog, publications and contact information
- Man and Woman, One in Christ: An Exegetical and Theological Study of Paul’s Letters
- Linguist’s Software, Fonts for the Whole World, the world’s leading source of foreign language fonts since 1984
- Dr. Payne recommends:
- Christians for Biblical Equality (http://www.cbeinternational.org/)
- Discovering Biblical Equality: Complementarity without Heirarchy, by Ronald W. Pierce and Rebecca Merrill Groothius
- Junia: The First Woman Apostle, by Eldon J. Epp
- Abusing Scripture: The Consequences of Misreading the Bible, by Manfred T. Brauch
- The Trinity & Subordinationism: The Doctrine of God & the Contemporary Gender Debate, by Kevin Giles.